Welcome to the Ambush

The collective noun for a group of tigers is an ambush or a streak

Thursday 3 May 2012

SPECIALEFFECT BAGGIES CAPS

Nope, its not a really tedious link by me to get the awesome Baggies (West Brom) into the blog.

I'm talking, of course, about the famous Australian style cricket caps with the Tigers logo embroidered into them. They will be in Australian bottle-green.

I'm aiming for a set of 12 costing £131.89.

If you're interested in owning a SpecialEffect Tigers Baggies cap, let me know by email. Once I've got twelve of you requesting one, I'll put in the order. Simple. 

It'll cost you .. err ... eleven quid. That's £11. I've not put in a mark-up and I've paid the £25 for the embroidery file (.DST file) myself, so you don't even have to pay extra for that.

No obligation chaps. If I don't get any interest, I'll order my own. 

Here's the site I'm intending to get them from:

http://www.cricket-box.co.uk/acatalog/_Baggies__Baggy_Cricket_Caps__set_of_12_.html
 
Over to you ...


No comments:

Post a Comment